• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gun Safes

Sisco

Picked it up. A very nice setup. An incredible amount of room inside. It has eight locking points, all protected by another 1/4 steel plate. Because of the waterproof seal, however, it does retain atmospheric moisture so you need to use a dessicant, which you should anyway. So far I am pleased with the quality. Discovered that Stack On is the actual manufacturer.

Just moved my safe into my house I bought 4 years ago. Took 5 of us. It's a John Deere safe not sure who builds it for them but it is made in the U.S.A. now I just gotta fill it its a 64 gun and it makes my living room look very small. Not really happy with the racks gonna have to change a few of them out for sure but other then that its a nice safe. Its rated 60 minutes at 1200° dont know if that a good one or not but its better then what I had.

I thought for sure that opener would bring out a couple of good lines about generating heat in the bedroom.

Stereotypes tell us there isn't enough there to create the friction necessary for heat, but he's really good at math....most days.