• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Poor fellow (WW II vet)

MaDuce

Get a load of this:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-ww2-veteran-emerges-from-coma-after-69-years/#comment-195714

That may sound like good news but if you really think about it, he's probably in living hell right now. Being brought back by the work of a GERMAN scientist and it's probably only a matter of time before someone offers to give him a ride in their Mitsubishi will probably make him feel like he's living out an episode of the twilight zone.

But the really messed up part is that he was a young man when he clocked out. Most people I've met who have been in a coma describe no experience or passage of time while in it. If he's one of those cases, he went to sleep a 20 year old young man with dreams and ambitions only to wake up a crippled elderly man who's probably getting ready to die of old age.

On top of that, he's probably thinking allot about what sacrificing his life really bought. With the war seaming like very recent history to him and only being alive for a short remaining time, he's been given a uniquely and brutally accurate look at that which few; if any people ever have. Poor fellow.

Edited by MaDuce

Quote:

DISCLAIMER

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

I'm guessing this is the real story

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/11/curtis_james_hill_murder_warre.php

Uh oh M2, looks like someone got duped. =D

I just did a fact check and I guess you're right. But it gets worse. Sounds like a James Hill is not a vet but some scumbag who put a WW II vet in a coma who later died. I don't know what to think of that.

Anyway, it's just something someone shared with me on facebook and thought I'd pass it on.