• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

American made knives at rock bottom prices!

beachmaster

Hey guys, I have quite a few used knives up for sale in my manufactured area. All of it is made in the USA, and it is all good. Everything from a cheap M7 Bayonet, to a cheap learning/ truck/ boat knife, to the big bad Marine Corps Bayonets and the Becker Bk9.

I have quite a few Marine Corps Bayonets btw, please stop by and check it out!

http://forum.308ar.com/forum/120-for-sale-used-knives-and-bayonets/

In his link above^^^

Blade- ~6.6"
Overall length- ~11.5"
Made in USA
High carbon steel.
probably made in the 80's

Ok guys, this knife will be another loss on my part. When I received this blade, the tip was so dull, that on both front and back edges, there was a flat point the width of a quarter that was parkerized! Literally no edge at all!
But the knife was brand new! (Besides being 20+ years old)
So, smart guy me decides to sharpen and refinish it! Well, the front is sharpish, and the tip of the back is much less dull, and it is little more than a pig sticker now.
So this is an opportunity to get a cheap, high quality bayonet, just to have, or an opportunity to try your hand at some custom work!
I am tired of looking at it. I dont want to work on it further, Ill just dig myself in deeper.
My loss is your gain, enjoy!

Comes with a like New m80a1 sheath, which is probably worth most of my asking price anyways lol

NCM_0451_zpsfwd2crno.jpg

NCM_0453_zpsmmoh5mzc.jpg

NCM_0449_zpsnxao9jln.jpg
NCM_0450_zpsl9avgzk5.jpg

Hey guys, you have it know of a kid who could use a good learning knife that is made in America? Maybe a kid who might destroy said knife, or loose it?

I am selling this knife at a severe loss. With shipping I paid 30 for it (after the seller returned my shipping) The dude on ebay didn't show that the end of the handle had been chewed on, that the sheath has someone try to carve their name into it, or that the tip was bent. When I purchased this knife, I was just getting my website started, and I didn't understand things as well as I do now.

I stripped off the old coating, and i refinished the blade in a black patina. I fixed the tip, and put a bit of an edge on the knife. It is not razor sharp like most of the stuff I sell... it is kinda sharp.

I am tired of looking at it. This knife could make some child's day, he could learn a lifetimes worth of skills with it, and if it ends up at the bottom of a lake, you dont have to cry.

I always try to buy made in USA stuff. This is a high quality knife that will take an awesome edge if you have the time and patience. There are no digs, dents, or chips in the blade. My loss, your gain.

The SP2, Air Force Survival Knife is 10.625" in overall length. The 5.5" blade is full tang 1095 Carbon Steel (.1875" thick) with an epoxy powder coating. The SP2 Air Forece Survival knife features a comfortable Kraton handle with a secure grip.

NCM_0461_zps2pe8hpxz.jpg

NCM_0465_zpsg0mni4p8.jpg

NCM_0463_zps3hcsjhwp.jpg

This Sp1 is in like new condition! It has a factory edge that is very sharp, and there is no wear on the finish.

This is a mid size knife that can do a little of everything. It is meant to be Ontario's modern interpretation of the original KaBar. You cant beat the value of Ontario. They sell great knives, made in the USA, and at excellent prices!

Ontario Marine Combat. 12 1/8" overall. 7" 1095 carbon steel blade with blood groove. Black cordura belt sheath. Lanyard hole. Black grooved Kraton handle and black epoxy coated blade. Made in USA.

NCM_0447_zps4wkkieau.jpg

NCM_0460_zps8dwvm9xl.jpg

NCM_0458_zpsb7do6jwk.jpg

$60 + s&h

This knife is made by KaBar, and designed by Ethan Becker, under the Becker Knife and Tool company. In my opinion, this is the best one knife solution that exists. The weight, geometry, and handles are EXCELLENT. This is hands down my favorite knife. Thats why I own two lol

I purchased this knife with a slightly messed up tip, but it is otherwise new. I chopped with it for a future video review shortly, and it didn't effect the sharpness of the blade. This knife is SHARP. Besides the tip and the slightly dirty finish (the finish is hard to clean!), this knice is like new. It wont let you down.

I am not to fond of the finishes on these knives, but I LOVE stripping them, and applying a patina. If the knife doesnt sell, I might do exactly that and sell it for another $10. Or at your request upon payment, I could do it for you.

This is your zombie/ survival knife, and a great chance to get your feet wet in Becker knives. But be warned, once you buy one Becker, you will be hooked, and you will want to buy more. They are that great!

The steel is 1095 CroVan, which is what KaBar calls 170-6 Sheridan, what Case uses for their carbon knives, and what Cold Steel used to call Carbon V. It is GREAT stuff. Better than 1095, and heat treated by the best. It is essentially 1095 with a hint of Chromium and Vandium for some corrosion resistance and toughness. It sharpens up great! I love this steel.

Made : Knife USA - Sheath China

Steel: 1095 Cro-Van

Weight: 1.05 lbs

Overall Length: 14.75 in

Blade Length: 9 in

Blade Thickness : 3/16

Handle Length : 5.75 in

Edge Angle : 20 Degrees

Price: $80-$100

NCM_0442_zpsrgwlc6e2.jpg

NCM_0454_zps6zncbhn1.jpg

NCM_0457_zpsjhmneptg.jpg

NCM_0455_zpso1aqxved.jpg

NCM_0456_zpsblocdzms.jpg

Hey guys, this might be a little off topic, or out of the norm, but I figure someone here is dying to throw a bayonet onto their ar :-)

The bayonets are Ontario OKC3S marine Corps bayonets. I bought a ton of them because I think that they are the coolest bayonets money can buy.

PayPal only please

Specs

Steel- 1095 high carbon, parkerized finish

Handle- some cool elastomer :-) they are rubbery

Blade- partially serrated, with a sharpened swedge. VERY pokey

New condition- $100

with cardboard for the blade but no box for

Used very good for $95.

Some of these have marine's markings on them in sharpie, and on also has a marines designator etched into the blade. Blade are sharp, in excellent condition! I can clean the sharpy off the sheath if desired, but i figured someone might like it

Used great- $85

I have one knife that has had a somewhat harder life. It had light surface rust and a duller blade, so I have cleaned it up and sharpened it. It will perform as good as any!

P1040486_zpsa2dc2f8e.jpg

P1040485_zpsb25a1f78.jpg

P1040484_zpsedf14422.jpg

P1040487_zps1fcd5cd6.jpg

P1040488_zpsb29cab96.jpg