• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS - Billet AR15 and AR10 upper receivers

unclemoak

I have a number of AR15 and AR10 billet upper receivers that were some contract overruns (some have company logos on them). They are all 7075 aluminum and are hard anodized.

I'm asking $175 for the AR15 ones and $200 for the AR10 ones shipped via USPS Priority. 

IMG_20150321_183003.jpg

I have a number of AR15 and AR10 billet upper receivers that were some contract overruns (some have company logos on them). They are all 7075 aluminum and are hard anodized.

I'm asking $175 for the AR15 ones and $200 for the AR10 ones shipped via USPS Priority.

Just to clarify, that semicircular profile at the rear of the upper denotes DPMS-type upper, which would be incompatible with an AR-10 because it would of course be the Armalite pattern. If the profile is an angle with rounded corners, that's the Armalite pattern. Just an FYI. :)

Just to clarify, that semicircular profile at the rear of the upper denotes DPMS-type upper, which would be incompatible with an AR-10 because it would of course be the Armalite pattern. If the profile is an angle with rounded corners, that's the Armalite pattern. Just an FYI. :)

My mistake, I mistakenly refer to everything 308 as an AR10.

Which LR308 rail height are they?

Also, which company's logos (just curious)?

The lower rail height.

Shadow ops, Lord of War, maybe one or two others.