• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

bent FFT .*&@#@

308reloaded

I opened safe to get upper and barrel out. FF tube rolled off shelf came down and hit safe frame , bent tube just before threads. I got it straight but now I will need to re-do black. 

Good side is I have the barrel installed . took 70 lbs of torq to get it to align the hole for gas tube.  everything is on order or in bound, except the BCG .  who will I order from is up in the  air.  JSE,

Does BCM sell BCG for the DPMS 308. if so I will order from them. need fullauto  BCG.  even if you are only shooting semi-auto  use the full auto BCG. it cycles better ,slower with less feed issues.  it is heavier  I have them in all my AR15. it is legal, 100%

Sorry to hear about the HG .

I think all 308 BCG are so heavy ,you won't have to worry about it .

Now a Full Auto BC ,not sure , they may be all full auto carriers.

I have worked on & built many select fire M16's, not sure if one is built for 308's .

There are select fire 308's out there.

After having a select fire FNHB & an M14 , I'm sure I don't want one . 

• 2 weeks later...

my favorite fullauto come in 7.62 X 51  its called a mini gun and everyone should own or at least shoot one.  it does not go bang.  cycle rate 2000 to 10000 per min.

What kind of a minigun was that?  The Dillon M134 isn't anywhere near 10k rpm.  The older GE M134 was a little higher than the Dillon, but not like that. 

EDIT - what kind of FFT were you running that bent up like that?  I know, lots of questions...  <dontknow>

[ EDIT - what kind of FFT were you running that bent up like that?  I know, lots of questions...  <dontknow>

it is the DPMS rifle length tube. it bent where the threads are I have it all straight again but will have to paint if I don't want to see mark where it bent. it has aluminum shiny spot now.