• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Great idea for skeet practice.....

Sharkey

I suppose I'll be the party pooper.

Personally I don't find humor in firearms related jokes or gags.  It reflects poorly on the actual firearm owning/shooting community when stunts are pulled by Candid Camera type shows.

And the idiots out there filming what happens when handing a novice shooter a big firearm, in order to make the potential new shooter look stupid for shites and giggles are worthless additions to the firearm-owning community as a whole.

Our club has refunded membership fees to dumbasses for much less.

7 hours ago, sketch said:

When i golf i still pack a cc! Only reason for a rifle is taking geese quietly! I hope to have a contract for a local course as soon as i can be quiter in 10/22! The lead issue might stump me but i have options ?

Dude was just telling me about converting .223/5.56 cases to take a shotgun primer, then fixing a .22 caliber pellet in the mouth of the case.  Slide the base of the pellet in a bit sidegoggled, then straighten and pull and it snugs right in there.

You can load these into bolt-action rifles and, apparently, the pellet propelled by that 209 primer is a real screamer but quieter than an airgun.  Use some of those zinc or copper pellets.