• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS Antique firearms

Pappy1600

I am handling a sale of a very large collection of fine antique guns for a very dear friend who is not doing well, the collection includes some amazing Winchesters, Colts, Sharps, military long guns and revolvers. The picture is for reference, some are spoken for others are for sale, I will be adding information on the guns that are not spoken for as of yet, I will offer these up to the collectors here before listing on Gunbroker. Reasonable offers are welcome also.
Terry

fTp7Qb5h.jpg

US Springfield Musketoon, unsure if 58 or 69 caliber, smoothbore, Believe it's an Artillery model? correct me if I am wrong, Side plate shows date of 1853 but the number 5 looks light compared to the other numbers, wood is in excellent condition and appears all original to the gun, Eagle with US on right plate is not that visible, brass fixtures look in great shape, unsure if the ramrod is original or not, appears to be correct to me. screws look in great condition, maybe a few with light turn marks, barrel retains no bluing and has pitting throughout ,VP Proof mark at rear of barrel on left side, Trigger and hammer are all tight and functioning, lock up is tight on all three cocking settings. Price is $1,500.00
PM me if you have any interest.
MJSrq85h.jpg

muG6cMPh.jpg

C.S.L London 297/250 Army/Navy Rook Rifle

English Rook Rifle in 297/250 Caliber , Marked C.S.L. London on BBL, SN: 22479, folding leaf rear sight, Bore is dark with pitting, hairline crack near tang, turn marks on screws, light case colors still visible, hammer does not stay cocked, action works, 2059 marked on lower side of barrel, wood is in nice shape,26"bbl, still holds original bluing. Price is $900.00 , PM me if you have any interest.
RWDCRpKh.jpg
oiKMlRIh.jpg

Remington Rolling Block 50-70 caliber, believe 1870 or 71 model, This is a New York Militia Contract Rifle, Has bayonet , missing ram rod, wood is in nice shape, cartouche's visible on stock, finish has turned a dark patina, bore condition looks good, rifling is present with some light pitting, could use a good cleaning, hammer and trigger lock up is very strong, Price is $1,100.00 , PM me if you need any additional pictures.
rMKVIm4h.jpg?1

oaOI0W9h.jpg

d6r8aZOh.jpg

Edited by Pappy1600