• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bushnell 4.5x18x40 scope sale at Natchez

survivalshop

Bushnell muckt be dropping their AR line of Scopes or are updating the line of Scopes . This scope for $ 99 , I may be ordering one for a 308 , there are also other outlets that have it for the same price , optics planet , Amazon , Walmart & others .

https://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-ar-optics-rifle-scope-4-5-18x40mm-drop-zone-308-bdc-reticle-22-7-3-fov-3-7-er-matte.html

Edited by survivalshop

I have three of these Bushnell 4.5x18 BDC scopes one .223 and 2 .308 bought the first at Local gun shop put it on my.223 Mini-14 that is a stainless steel finish with a  old Redfield 4 power scope.  I liked the BDC so I bought two.308 BCD scopes one on the DPMS and one for the NM M1A. So far I have barely got the.308s zeroed in at 200 yards but they seem adequate for my purposes  I am getting recovered from the broken hip but it is still difficult getting back to handle range work.

Hope you have a safe recovery , take it slow .

It will be here today, so I will start a thread on my review & since it has been tested by quite a few online , I will just say what I think of it . I like the 1x4x24 that i got of $ 99 , if I like this one , I may buy another if they are still available & I said I wasn't going to buy any more Bushnell's , here I now have two , strange how that works .