• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

S&W M&P 10 sport

Chaddy

First off thanks for having me and I appreciate any and all help in advance. 

Im needing help on my m&p 10 sport. Anybody know what m lok hand guard will fit? Im not wanting to free float the barrel right yet. I’d also like to know what muzzle break that will fit and a light weight trigger. Thanks. Any info and input is more than welcomed. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of these for a while. They accept DPMS low height handguards if you want a free float. I installed a Vtac branded Troy handguard on mine. If you aren't wanting to free float there's no reason to not stick with the plastic handguards it came with. Any 5/8-24 thread pattern 308 muzzle device will screw on. And it's brake, not break. You dont want a break in the muzzle as that will totally kill accuracy ?

On 2/11/2019 at 6:59 PM, wurger said:

OP, just FYI, if your M&P 10 Sport is anything like my M&P 15 Sport, every dang thing you try to take off will be mega-red Loktite'd on. I literally had to cut off the front sight post so I could free float the barrel. Just so you are forewarned.

I didn't have any issue getting the gas block off. Its a clamp on style. Oddly enough its on the exact same plane as an AR15 upper receiver. The barrel nut was pretty tight though but there wasnt any type of thread lock on it.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:38 PM, Chaddy said:

First off thanks for having me and I appreciate any and all help in advance. 

Im needing help on my m&p 10 sport. Anybody know what m lok hand guard will fit? Im not wanting to free float the barrel right yet. I’d also like to know what muzzle break that will fit and a light weight trigger. Thanks. Any info and input is more than welcomed. 

Welcome to the forum feel free to tell us about yourself in the into section