• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Which stock for GF?

washguy

Hiya Guys    My GF 's mega build starts tomorrow,and ive got a magpul acs for her,but shes having problems shouldering my other mega with the acs....did I screw up by getting her the acs?  As you can see by her pic she's somewhat handicapped,but please dont hold that against her    <laughs>        Wash

post-692-136297268237_thumb.jpg

Wash, it's a seldom known fact that I can create a pretty decent, fitted stock.  If you'd like to send her to Arizona for a couple weeks, I can send her back to you with a perfectly fitted custom stock that she'll just love.  I'll pick her up and the airport, take her back to the airport, and I'll take care of all the lodging expenses...  <thumbsup> <dontknow> <laughs>

I think we need to institute  a policy of GF/wife pictures are required to be sent to admins for member registration approval. Wash's account is now on hold pending further "reference material"

Well I do apologize....thats not my Gf as im an old fart...my real GF  is not quite that handicapped <laughs>  but thats my daughter... she's a wonderful person, but for the life of me I cant get her to quit "pole dancin" . if any of you guys between 25 and 30 would be willing to try and  change her ways  for me...lemme know  <lmao>  Wash