• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

... and thus it begins!!!!

Matt.Cross

Ill bet he starts the conversation, youll be fine. As a back up you can bring flowers and give him a peck on the cheek

Wow, just the thought left a bad taste in my mouth that was hard to get out. I ended up curing it by licking my armpit, which tasted much better in comparison.  <dontknow>

tell him the truth, they help reduce the noise impact on your ears, and shooting is your hobby and you would like to continue to do so without hurting your physical well being. suppressors also allow you to develope different loads for your rifles bettering accuracy and although i'm not quite sure maybe run loads that will lessen wear. be yourself and truthful. he'll see right through you if not, and you want to earn this mans respect so look him in the eye  and you be gtg. i'm just jealous i can't get this opportunity.

Well, he's a former Marine, I don't suppose he's an "Anti-NFA" type. I think it will go well, but I'm still nervous.

I LOVE that ad...

Sometimes when my wife and I are discussing something, one of us will say "...and that's why I think yellow makes me sad." and we laugh like we're a couple of idiots. Yes, you could make the point that we are in fact idiots, but that would lead to a change of topics, so just disregard it.

I'm hoping it goes somewhat better than that, though, LOL.

Well, I paid a visit to the Sheriff's office this morning. He said he'd be glad to sign for me on NFA items, provided I could establish that I fall within the provisions made in the NC Statutes. I've managed to locate enough information to establish that I can legally own a supressor.

Thats fantastic Matt

Well, I paid a visit to the Sheriff's office this morning. He said he'd be glad to sign for me on NFA items, provided I could establish that I fall within the provisions made in the NC Statutes. I've managed to locate enough information to estblish that I can legally own a supressor.

• 5 months later...

After a couple false starts, my ongoing goal of suppressor ownership proceeds! OPS Inc 12th model is inbound! I also found out what happened with my Lothar Walther barrel I never got, UPS lost it! However, Woody is personally taking care of my replacement barrel, which will be specially profiled to accept my new suppressor. I'm really feeling like a kid in a candy store right now!