• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Do these make sense?

Belt Fed

Race Gun Shiit.  If you're Race Gunnin', they can pay for themselves with less overall reloads, and suck that mag outta the magwell for you when you're empty. 

Depends on if you're making money at Race Gun Shiit, and smoking everybody else, getting those overall $$$ awards and sponsor kickbacks...    :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

To hell with Centurion Arms. I bought their 308 receiver set and it was the biggest out of spec piece of poop I've ever owned. They just blew me off and told me that it must have been all of my other parts that I was using that must be the reason why I was having issues. It's funny that they all seemed to work just fine in the Mega set I replaced their garbage with. 

9 minutes ago, Merle said:

To hell with Centurion Arms. I bought their 308 receiver set and it was the biggest out of spec piece of poop I've ever owned. They just blew me off and told me that it must have been all of my other parts that I was using that must be the reason why I was having issues. It's funny that they all seemed to work just fine in the Mega set I replaced their garbage with. 

As I know well, brother - they are long overdue to have to look at that review on the interwebz.  They deserve it, fully...:thumbup: