• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: Ballistic Advantage 20" 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel w/ Superlative Arms Adj Gas Block

concretus

Hello,
  I have for sale a ballistic Advantage 20" heavy profile barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor in excellent condition. 1-8" twist, 5/8"- 24 threaded muzzle w/ 11 degree crown. About 200 rounds through it. Includes a Superlative Arms .875" journal adjustable gas block and Spikes Tactical rifle length nitride gas tube. Light scratch at bottom when gas block goes. $ 250.00 shipped. PM or email for any questions **Cross posted**......Thanks

IMG_1982_zpswroc6uog.jpg

IMG_1983_zpssu6oj2po.jpg

IMG_1984_zpsgkqpkpmw.jpg

IMG_1985_zpsiou7zwgd.jpg

IMG_1986_zpscaj2pqrx.jpg

IMG_1987_zpst7igiem9.jpg

IMG_1988_zpsgnwd1cyr.jpg

The pics were there before, the barrel is legit - PhotoBucket just plains SUCKS.  Don't ever host anything on PB, people - they're extortionists these days.

I'll tell my PB stories one day, but they're sent me the threatening emails about "we'll delete your photos if you don't pay for hosting."

This was a robot-generated post from them, that I responded to:

Your account has been restricted because you are exceeding the free storage limit. For your reference, Your account is limited to the lesser of 2.5GB or 250 images and you currently have 1670 images in your account. This means that you are no longer able to add photos to your account and must either delete or download images to meet the free plan limit.

My last response to them was this:

Thu 4/11/2019 10:14 PM
I want a personal response to this, from you, Photobucket.  How is it that when I created my account with YOU in 2005, that I was allowed to host as many images as I did for FREE... THEN. And now you're telling me that I'm OVER YOUR NEW LIMIT?!

You can't retroactively change your rules.

I'd like to hear an explanation on how you think you can do this, and how you will defend it on court.

Sincerely,

Photobucket User.

For-Sellers, be warned now.  PB sucks ass. OP, I looked at your pics in this thread last week, and they're already playing their game on you this week.  They're not worth it.

Don't host your pics on PhotoBucket...   They'll stab you in the back, no matter what they say when you sign up... :thumbup:

Here are new photos. This post is a correction for this ad. The barrel originally for sale was exchanged by the manufacturer for a brand new one. This barrel listed / shown below is unfired and never installed. I'm selling it because I've decided to go in another direction. So here's a NEW barrel with the adjustable gas block/ tube asking the same price. Thanks

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

• Madhouse locked and unlocked this topic