• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

new dpms lr-308 oracle

Just bought a new dpms lr-308 oracle and would like to put a free floating quad rail on it but don't know what one to get. Due to the different rail heights please help.

Hi Jim ....Im partial to the troy extreme battlerails.They offer both the dpms high and dpms low heights. Jeff Morgan at Troy is the man to talk to over there. Pull up some of my posts and you will see what they look like on my builds

<thumbsup>  Wash

Welcome Jim

This all depends on your budget too. If you're trying to stay under a bar, Yankee Hill Machine are the cheapest you'll find with a decent amount of quality built into them.

If you're looking for very high quality piece, Troys are nice, Daniel Defense is very nice, and Superior Weapon Systems reeaally nice. Only problem with "nice" is that it will cost $200. $300 or even $400 for a top end rail system.

thanks for the help just ordered a troy industries 13.8" rail cant wait to get it on

Excellent choice....ive got three of em... <thumbsup>

Dont freak out when you mount it....it will have slop when you push it on the barrel nut...but then you tighten the two lil bolts at bottom and it becomes rock solid....I had doubts at first  about the two lil bolts.but theykeep the rail lined up perfect    Wash