• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Shoulder Holsters

imschur

Lol, I had to go on their website and make double sure you weren't talking about the SH9 (double holster).

Bob Mernickle is a really nice guy. I don't know him per se, but I have met him a half dozen times at the Reno NV gun show (biggest show within 500 miles of me). All his holsters are handmade to fit.

I carry everyday and picking my holster/pistol is like watching my wife pick shoes for the day. Bob will make you a holster for those hard to fit guns. One of my favorites is for a .357 derringer I like to carry. I can't comment much on his shoulder holsters as I don't own any.

I love the Galco Miami Classic, there are few shoulder holsters that are this nice looking and so well built.

I second what Matt says, i have a few of them, i get mine from Cops plus, they have very good prices and free shipping over $150, here is a link.

http://www.copsplus.com/galcoholsters.php?category=30&sortby=1&perpage=20

Years ago i used to make custom holsters, and for a production holster you can't beat this for the workmanship and the price...

• 4 months later...