• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What kind of MOA are you getting ?

moose568

Here is my Mega Mono with 18 inch *See Site News* barrel, which has the same specs as the rainier arms select.  If you haven't decided on a barrel I would recommend *See Site News*, it shoots well and they have excellent customer service.  I am not affiliated with them.

Target photo is my second visit to the range, first with the scope, shooting 180 grain federals at 100yds.  I plan to take it back to the range tomorrow and move that group over to the center.

post-708-136297268898_thumb.jpg

post-708-136297268926_thumb.jpg

Target photo is my second visit to the range, first with the scope, shooting 180 grain federals at 100yds.  I plan to take it back to the range tomorrow and move that group over to the center.

Can you get a pic of what those 180 grainers look like loaded into the magazine?  That's gotta be getting close. 

Hi Moose  Ive got two mega's with identical rainier select 18" barrels. Im really pleased both shoot sub moa out to 500 yds . we shot steel 6" steel swingers this weekend at two and three hundred yards no problemo,but 6" at 200 aint sub moa...so take a look at range pictures in this forum and you can see the 100 yard paper target that is sub moa

<thumbsup>  Wash

• 1 month later...