• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 6.5 Creedmoor tuning issues?

Perch

On 11/19/2020 at 10:14 PM, mrmackc said:

You are asking why a "GUN Forum guru is involved in Left Vs Right politics as a main subject for serious Pro Tac Gun people?

Well,   I'll let someone else here explain it to you, I'm not too good at explaining simple stuff, I'm more of a "Quantum Physics" person

Welcome to the real world,  and welcome to the forum.  Please don't fornicate up my Texas.

No, I didn't ask about politics at all.  Someone else said not to bring my politics here, so I gave a little explaination about how I vote and feel about political issues.  I assumed people, especially quantum physics types, would understand that I'm not a typical Californian.  I did say "I thought this was a gun forum" to try and hint at getting the conversation back on topic, but I most definitely did not bring it up.

For being a "quantum physics person," your reading comprehension could definitely use alot of work.  In fact I dont believe its possible for someone to have even a decent understanding of quantum physics with the level of reading comprehension you just displayed. 

. Also not sure how someone can be good at  articulating a complicated subject and not good at explaining something basic.  🤔  That would be like a professional stunt driver that can't reverse park.  

Enjoying the cost of living out here thats for sure!  Not too stoked regarding places to shoot though.  I have multiple reactive steel targets I used to set up in the middle of the desert or the badlands in California to practice/train with but no place that I know of near Houston, or anyplace in Texas to set up steel and do some shooting unless you own land/know someone that owns a good amount of land. 

58 minutes ago, Perch said:

No, I didn't ask about politics at all.  Someone else said not to bring my politics here, so I gave a little explaination about how I vote and feel about political issues.  I assumed people, especially quantum physics types, would understand that I'm not a typical Californian.  I did say "I thought this was a gun forum" to try and hint at getting the conversation back on topic, but I most definitely did not bring it up.

For being a "quantum physics person," your reading comprehension could definitely use alot of work.  In fact I dont believe its possible for someone to have even a decent understanding of quantum physics with the level of reading comprehension you just displayed. 

. Also not sure how someone can be good at  articulating a complicated subject and not good at explaining something basic.  🤔  That would be like a professional stunt driver that can't reverse park.  

Enjoying the cost of living out here thats for sure!  Not too stoked regarding places to shoot though.  I have multiple reactive steel targets I used to set up in the middle of the desert or the badlands in California to practice/train with but no place that I know of near Houston, or anyplace in Texas to set up steel and do some shooting unless you own land/know someone that owns a good amount of land. 

Now, you're just being a bitch, and attacking Mack.  That won't be met well here.  You can drop the chip on your shoulder now, and fit in, or you can just continue being a dickhead, and you'll just be treated like a dickhead here.

Your choice.  Tell me how you feel about that.  Not that I care about feelings, in the least.

You choose your path, and we'll meet you right there at your path.  We'll meet you with greetings and salutations, or we'll meet you with combat.  Your choice doesn't matter to us - we do both well.

Edited by 98Z5V

On 11/26/2020 at 12:37 AM, Perch said:

I didn't say I couldn't explain, but I would let someone else do that, like explain it to you, Okay, don't ever judge someone here and elsewhere by what they type in a posting,  I do converse with plain language because it is plain and simple.  Quantum Physics is a study about things that are "little bitty", okay?

BTW welcome to the place where we show up periodically to shoot the schidt. 

Keep an open mind,  maybe you will learn some stuff. 

undefined

Edited by mrmackc