• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Barrel Profiles Thread - From Bull to Pencil.

Nah, it's for @willbird - he's re-profiling some of his barrels, and PM'd me, asking for a someone to pin a thread for him, to put the info in.  Rather than pin one, I figured this section was best for that kind of information.  And, we can put any other barrel profile information in here, too. 

I just don't know if he can reply in this section or not...   :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

23 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Nah, it's for @willbird - he's re-profiling some of his barrels, and PM'd me, asking for a someone to pin a thread for him, to put the info in.  Rather than pin one, I figured this section was best for that kind of information.  And, we can put any other barrel profile information in here, too. 

I just don't know if he can reply in this section or not...   :lmao:

He should be able to post here AFAIK, and I'll go ahead and pin it for when the information herein is actually useful. :laffs:

7 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

He should be able to post here AFAIK, and I'll go ahead and pin it for when the information herein is actually useful. :laffs:

This section is so small - does it really need to be pinned?

10 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Either way - as long as we can get the info into one place.  Pinned is cool, and it's right there.  I think @willbirdis working on some cool profiles, so it won't disappoint. 

I fixed permissions, he should now be able to post and create new topics in the "What you need to know" section.

• 10 months later...