Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
Sign in to follow this  
98Z5V

Barrel Profiles Thread - From Bull to Pencil.

Recommended Posts

Mmmm, I dunno, someone (I won't name any names) has been derailing a lot of threads lately. This might be a thread about barrel profiles, let's not count our chicks before they consent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, it's for @willbird - he's re-profiling some of his barrels, and PM'd me, asking for a someone to pin a thread for him, to put the info in.  Rather than pin one, I figured this section was best for that kind of information.  And, we can put any other barrel profile information in here, too. 

I just don't know if he can reply in this section or not...   :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Nah, it's for @willbird - he's re-profiling some of his barrels, and PM'd me, asking for a someone to pin a thread for him, to put the info in.  Rather than pin one, I figured this section was best for that kind of information.  And, we can put any other barrel profile information in here, too. 

I just don't know if he can reply in this section or not...   :lmao:

He should be able to post here AFAIK, and I'll go ahead and pin it for when the information herein is actually useful. :laffs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

He should be able to post here AFAIK, and I'll go ahead and pin it for when the information herein is actually useful. :laffs:

This section is so small - does it really need to be pinned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

This section is so small - does it really need to be pinned?

Do we want this turd to float? Your call bro, I'm just here for the company.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either way - as long as we can get the info into one place.  Pinned is cool, and it's right there.  I think @willbirdis working on some cool profiles, so it won't disappoint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Either way - as long as we can get the info into one place.  Pinned is cool, and it's right there.  I think @willbirdis working on some cool profiles, so it won't disappoint. 

I fixed permissions, he should now be able to post and create new topics in the "What you need to know" section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...