• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Need Troy Alpha TRX 308 Barrel Nut Wrench

Knuckledragger

Post a pic of the barrel nut, or a pic of the barrel nut wrench.  I probably have it. You cant have it, for good, but if I have it, I'll send it to you, and you will send it back.

terms and conditions are not negotiable.  You don't get to keep it, if I have it.  You will send it back to me, if I have it.

Barrel nut pics, or wrench pics - so I can match up what I have.  I have a ton of them.

Edited by 98Z5V

@98Z5V appreciate the offer. Turns out I won’t need to borrow yours. I’d emailed the seller of the rail and hadn’t heard back. For some reason my email chucked his response in the junk folder. He sent me the wrench within an hour of receiving my email. Just got it in the mail today. 
 Gotta give props to Aaron at Valhalla Tactical. He’s on the ball, even if my email service isn’t. 

A7835648-AAE4-482E-AA45-C0DC0337F1D6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Knuckledragger said:

@98Z5V appreciate the offer. Turns out I won’t need to borrow yours. I’d emailed the seller of the rail and hadn’t heard back. For some reason my email chucked his response in the junk folder. He sent me the wrench within an hour of receiving my email. Just got it in the mail today. 
 Gotta give props to Aaron at Valhalla Tactical. He’s on the ball, even if my email service isn’t. 

A7835648-AAE4-482E-AA45-C0DC0337F1D6.jpeg

What you couldn’t use a monkey wrench?:thefinger:

• 4 months later...

I am new on this form    I registered because it came up on a search for the Troy Alpha Barrel Nut wrench       I need one   Trying to get my barrel cerkoted and no one has one    Have called troy industries   They are 6 plus weeks out  optics planet is 21 to 30 days out ( which I doubt cause its a proprietary tool and Troy is 6 plus weeks out )  i live in Alaska    I would return it promptly   Will give you my contact info in a PM and you could call me direct if someone decides to help   Thanks

steve

AAA937BA-F495-4614-AFF9-8A020E478B94.jpeg

7DAEEA62-399A-4E41-9C71-498BC71FAF57.jpeg

7 hours ago, AlaskaSteve said:

I am new on this form    I registered because it came up on a search for the Troy Alpha Barrel Nut wrench       I need one   Trying to get my barrel cerkoted and no one has one    Have called troy industries   They are 6 plus weeks out  optics planet is 21 to 30 days out ( which I doubt cause its a proprietary tool and Troy is 6 plus weeks out )  i live in Alaska    I would return it promptly   Will give you my contact info in a PM and you could call me direct if someone decides to help   Thanks

Take your rail off and get a good close-up pic of that barrel nut.  I don't have any Troy Alpha handguards - but Troy make alot of their barrel nuts the same.

Edited by 98Z5V