• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

To guys in WI

dpete

Thanks to a thread on the Grendel forum I was able to order 4 pounds of H322 from Recobs Target Shop in Prairie Du Sac. They might have been the last 4 they had because 20 minutes after my order went through the website was showing 0 in stock. Recobs is a standup place. When I got the email that my order had shipped I also got an email saying the total was going to be $29 and change LESS than I thought. I gave them a call to find out what happened and the gal on the phone (who was the one who processed my order and remembered my name) said that the website defaults to UPS shipping and hazmat charges. Because I live in WI where Recobs is located they could use Speedy Delivery instead. The cost difference was the lower shipping charges and Speedy's $18 hazmat compared to UPS's $39. Another company could have said screw it and put the extra cash into their pocket but Recob's didn't. From where I am located in WI I could not have driven to their shop for what the shipping and hazmat charges cost me. Thumbs up to Recobs.

• 7 months later...