• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fulton Armory Titan .308 Bolt Carrier Group

imschur

Yeah, you can order just the bolt carrier if you want to.  You don't have to buy it with the bolt.  You might have to call Fulton Armory directly and ask them about it, but they'll have it.  I didn't see it listed on their parts page specifically, with the exception of the side cocking chrome bolt carrier.

http://www.fulton-armory.com/

Yes, thank you. I'd just noticed the same thing and couldn't help but wonder could you get the crazy thing without having to jump through hoops. I may be a while getting one though, gonna have to do barrel break-in and then get my VTAC FFHG on before I add anything else to the LR....

• 6 months later...

It was mentioned to me that the Fulton Armory Bolt Carrier is just a Chrome DPMS carrier from DPMS.  You can get a standard Chrome Carrier from DPMS. Someone correct me here if I am wrong or was given the wrong info?

Both chrome units are the same. If you want a DPMS chrome carrier get it from Fulton or JSE. Do not order it from DPMS. It may be a year or two before you see it.