• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Will Christmas END!!

MaDuce

thurs night noticed the underside of my carport got wet and started falling down...friday morn walked out the door for work at 545 to a flat tire. scrambled to get the wife/baby up to take me to work to find her car was below E with fuel light on and power steering pump screaming. added fluid...got gas...had a 13.5 hour day at work. when she came to pick me up her car was running like crap. spent all day sat fixing my flat and her car. no luck with her car so im assuming she clogged an injector(which i cant really afford to replace) wake up late sat evening and wife is violently ill with a 102 temp. shes preggo so rush to the ER and sit untill 7AM sun morning.  hit the relatives house for xmas cheer at 11 am.  im fantasizing about those sad lonely hollidays of 4 years ago.

lol. its all good. bumps in the road. thanks for the well wishes. watching my little girl open presents on her first xmas makes all the other stuff seem pretty inconsequential.

<thumbsup>  <thumbsup>  <thumbsup>

Those are some of the best memories!  Cherish every minute.  My wife and I were both present for our daughter's first steps.

Jon