• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Become Unbeatable...

98Z5V

I've talked about it before here. 

I'm 10 feet tall, 3 rows of teeth, two coats of hair, and I'm Bulletproof.  I won't be beaten.  Ever.  I'm beyond that.  It's mentality.  I've done the hardest shiit that I could possibly inflict upon myself, on purpose, just to find a limit that I've both found, and will never find.  I grow every single day, some way, and find a new way to do better.  The only thing that will ever stop me - is me.  You can't stop me.  You can only hope to contain me. 

If you want to become unbeatable, then that's all inside your mind.  And your heart. It's more heart, than anything else, but the mind has to be strong in the first place. 

I found this tonight, and it spells it all out.  Watch this vid.  It's worth your time.

Like many things in life to reach your objective you gotta want it. Pushing through the suck and coming out the other end victorious is an exhilarating experience that enables one to grow physically and mentally stronger.