• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Fulton Armory Post Traumatic Tax Sale

98Z5V

10% off everything Fulton Armory has.  You'll see the discounted price when you add an item to your shopping cart - regular prices are listed on the items on the site.  Add to Cart, see what you save.  They were having a President's Day sale when I built my .308, and I saved a substantial amount just on a chromed BCG and SS NM barrel - definitely worth looking at - and if you're one of those people that's "on the fence" over building a .308, then two of the big-ticket items you need will be cheaper right now (BCG and barrel). 

IMHO, there are only 5 big-ticket items in building a semi .308 - stripped upper, stripped lower, barrel, BCG, rail.  Everything else is small parts.  Again, just my $0.02...

Hit it:

http://www.fulton-armory.com/

Nobody knows how long this one will last...  <thumbsup>

But not everyone has spare gas tube roll pins laying around to complete the build (or should I say start????)...I think you might need to edit your big-ticket list 98

<laughs>anyways....lol I wish I could make use of this, Ima have to use one of my guns in self defense if I buy anything else for a while cuz my fiance is gonna KILLLLLL me :o maybe if I bought a roll pin and sent it to you I could get a complete gun back????

I'll tell ya what, Panther...

I've got a bag of gas tube roll pins that I had the Little Woman put in a separate gun safe - that I don't know the combo to.  ;D  I'll pull out 3 or 4 of them and send them to you.  That'll accomplish two things, I'm thinkin'...  Stop ME from building 3 or 4 more guns in the short term, and...

It'll give YOU the sickness...  <lmao> <laughs>  I mean, all you need is 3 or 4 gas blocks to start them into, and then they'll be safe, right?...  <thumbsup> <munch>  Just a gas tube or two after that...  :o

It catches up with you fast, man.  I'm just sayin'...  <dontknow>

<laughs>

They bring back the 10% 2 weeks after I order all my crap!  I told you 98, if there's a way I can overpay for anything on this rifle (or anything in general)....I will find it.  Missed both sales <lmao>

Man, I didn't even know they were having the previous sale until everything was in the cart - none of the numbers looked right, so I opened another window to check prices on each item.  That was nothing but luck, brother!  <dontknow>  ;D

In the end, it won't matter what you got the parts for - once rounds are downrange, the smile won't come off your face with a scrub brush!...    <thumbsup>