• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

BCG

jj

Alright guys a question for you all.  i have ordered my 20" rainier ultra match  DPMS style barrel,  but i cant find a BCG to save my life,  does anyone know where i could find one.  i would like the chrome but cant find it,    JP has some however i have heard that the low weight of there's since they are kinda stripped down is not the best option.

any ideas or brands feel free to let me know.

thanks

josh

Home > FAR-308 "Titan" > FAR-308 Upper Parts > Bolt Carrier, Titan, Chrome, with Chrome Key

Bolt Carrier, Titan, Chrome, with Chrome Key

Loading zoom..

Price: $179.95

Part #: FA-TU-017k

In Stock

Quantity:

* Whole number only

Here's the carrier , look to others for the bolt .

Do I need to find that for ya also <laughs>

Mixing is not a problem . I have one DPMS chromed carrier & one Fulton chromed Carrier & they both work fine with mixed bolts.

The spec's of the ( DPMS type )bolts & carriers are the same , be it Fulton or DPMS , but I can not say for sure about Armalites BCG's being mixed with DPMS type parts .

<thumbsup>

Thanks.

Mixing is not a problem . I have one DPMS chromed carrier & one Fulton chromed Carrier & they both work fine with mixed bolts.

The spec's of the ( DPMS type )bolts & carriers are the same , be it Fulton or DPMS , but I can not say for sure about Armalites BCG's being mixed with DPMS type parts .

thanks guys

i ordered the fulton carrier,  i have apparently also found a couple JP bolts with firing pin and other accessorys,  i am waiting for verification of that fact,  i just spoke with the owner of a shop ,  he is verifying that he does have them, if so i will be getting one and ill let you know who it is

josh