• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Lee case length trimmer option I just discovered

Cunuckgaucho

For using the Lee case length trimmer I knew about the drill set up( hand or drill press),Lee zip trim and the cutter with ball grip.

This the 8-32 threaded cutter adapter mounts in a varity of power case prep stations. It's not only a fast way to trim cases with less effort then the earlier mentioned ,but you can deburr and chamfer the case immediatly.

Very nice and a bit easier then using a hand held drill with it. Have used the Lee case trimmers with my DeWalt drill for years. They take the guess work out of it. I am cutting back on my reloading until I shoot up my inventory, otherwise I might pick up one of those stations.

Fucking brilliant, Eric!!!   :hail:  I never even thought about that before.  I'm getting ready to final-trim a bunch of 6.5G that I converted to 22 ARC, and this is gonna make it MUCH easier!  :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMG_1129.thumb.jpeg.f938425383a627da68f025e222b252c7.jpeg
So I purchased this product from Lee and it is working and a bit of a time saver, this is the 223 gage and I am doing 5.56 LC brass with it. What I had to do was chase the treads on the case length gage side as it would not have screwed in without the aid of pliers and a vise. Also bought 308 length gage and it was the same and did not thread down as far as needed to make the cutter work.  The case length gage side is 10/24, once I cased the threads out all worked as it should.