• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The man is working me hard

imschur

The owners of the busines at my day job purchased a new used machine. Friggin thing is almost as old as me. They are riding me hard to get the dinosaur up and running. This is severely getting in the way of my ability to go shooting as well as post here on company time. If that doesnt suck enough I am salary so I am encouraged to work unlimited overtime without any sort of compensation.  >:(

When your boss is near by You need to start mumbling to youself about those voices in your head telling you to eliminate all the evil people. You may find that your schedule suddenly becomes very open.

"When you can't post on 308AR.com, you get angry. When you get angry, you take out your frustrations. When you take out your frustrations, you get an eye patch. When you get an eye patch, people think you're tough. When people think you're tough, they want to see HOW tough. When people want to see how tough, you wake up in a roadside ditch. DON'T wind up in a roadside ditch. Post at 308AR.com now."