• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

And what's my deal?

NoFail

Hahahaha!!!! I came to Reno, nevada to shop at all of the big sporting goods stores here and on Friday bought well well over $400 of reloading components for .308 Winchester. Got Nosler 168 gn ballistic silvertip boolits, Sierra 168 gn match king boolits, Sierra 168 gn game king boolits, Hornady 168 gn V-Max boolits, Hornady cases, Nosler cases, 2000 Remington large rifle primers & 2 lbs. of IMR 4064. Turns out I got it all for free. Turns out all of that & this whole trip is free as last night I won a $1043.65 jackpot :) YEAH!!!!!!!

Right now I'm riding shotgun on the way home from Reno. We went to this awesome store called Sheels yesterday. I bought a Harris bipod $75, a little Sight Mark Mini red dot reflex sight $89 & a Burris P.E.P.R. Scope mount w/30mm rings and qd levers, $99. Today on way out we stopped at Cabella's and I bought a Blackhawk offset rail mount so I can mount the Sight Mark on the upper rail under scope, $39, and another 50 bag of Winchester brass in .308 Win., $20.