• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

308AR.com on Facebook

My day job is 9-5 but always on call. Additionally Im the super of my building. In between I manage to operate several websites that require constant content updating. In between all that I am always seeking to find creative ways to cover the operational expenses. Then there is the hosting. We out grew cheap managed hosting years ago. We now reside on a real server 100 percent managed by me.

This is why stuff like FB, T-Shirts, Logo's, Video's, Cross Reference Lists etc never seem to see the light of day.

Just yesterday I made the decision to consolidate three of my sites (non shooting). I hope also one day to move the static sites to a different format that will allow user interaction as well as link up with social sites.

Then we get shit like Google messing with search results now favoring retailers/customers. This forces me to spend more time doing stuff nobody else sees or cares about.

Dont misunderstand I really enjoy doing this especially meeting new folks and making friends. I just need to keep my goals and vision on track.

I really should have had kids

• 9 months later...