• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Buy Meee Tom...

Jon, you are pure eeeevvviiiiilllllll...  <laughs>

I looked into those - the only real option for the .338LM semi.  There is one other possible option for it, if they get it off the ground - looks damn nice, too.

I'm leaning towards a bolt-gun for this caliber.  Almost "pulled the trigger" last year, this time...  Barrett 98B, had the deposit down.  Chickened out when I realized that it was equal to three Kimbers...  <dontknow>

It's coming.  <thumbsup>

PF Jon, my mean friend, we're doing an Appleseed shoot on your range, later this year - I'll get you the details.  Just found out about it tonight.  Marana. <dontknow>

Hey hey hey!!  I want that Appleseed shoot BAD!

Do you know the organizer personally or did you get it from Appleseed?  I wasn't the person that met with their rep (had students that morning).  Wanted to tell them when they leave information places, they should include contact info.

There are a number of us that want to get the A-S instructor certification and looking forward to it!

Tom, July 4th MACHINE GUN SHOOT!!! Same place!

Jon

Hey hey hey!!  I want that Appleseed shoot BAD!

Do you know the organizer personally or did you get it from Appleseed?  I wasn't the person that met with their rep (had students that morning).  Wanted to tell them when they leave information places, they should include contact info.

There are a number of us that want to get the A-S instructor certification and looking forward to it!

Tom, July 4th MACHINE GUN SHOOT!!! Same place!

Jon

Know the guys that have been trying to get this going, very personally.  I'm not sure who exactly did the face-to-face coord, though, at the range.  This has been something the A/S guys here have been trying to get off the ground for a LONG time. 

I'll be instructing at that shoot when it happens, so I'll definitely see you there.  <thumbsup>  There are a minimum of two A/S attendances that one must make, in order to start instructing, with the additioanl req of qualifying Rifleman, but you should get ahold of me on the details prior to.  ;D

Right now, it's slated for the 2nd week of Oct.  I'll be arriving on Friday night and setting up the camper for the weekend.  Shooting Saturday and Sunday.