• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

nOOb Alert!!!!

sniper

Found this site searching for info on the Fulton Armory FAR308 Titan and the DPMS AR10.

I love firearms. I love Steak and Beer.  <laughs>

Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

I'm a Gun Picture freak, I hate when people start a thread without a pic of one of their firearms or related gear. I love AR10's, Ar15's, Glocks, 1911's and Sniper Rifles.

post-185-13629726348_thumb.jpg

to many chiefs... not enough indians!!

Yep, you know it.  <thumbsup>

imschur is HARD to work for, and gives us no breaks.  Working late hours, weekends, low pay... no slack.    <lmao>

Wait 'til you see what he's making me do in the next few weeks, man - it's just not right...  <laughs>

Back to your warm welcome, though - you'll notice there's no shortage of smartarses here.  <dontknow> ;D

Yep, you know it.  <thumbsup>

imschur is HARD to work for, and gives us no breaks.  Working late hours, weekends, low pay... no slack.    <lmao>

Wait 'til you see what he's making me do in the next few weeks, man - it's just not right...  <laughs>

Back to your warm welcome, though - you'll notice there's no shortage of smartarses here.  <dontknow> ;D

what do you mean "low pay" you are part of the dedicated "NO PAY" staff  <laughs>