• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

almost got raped yesterday!

washguy

Hi Guys  Sheesh it was close <laughs>

So I go to my orthopedic guy...been going to the ortho clinic since i was 6 years old....the founding doc of the clinic was my doc till he passed on....so now they have this huge clinic like 7 stories high.

My left knee is bone on bone and 5 years past getting a new knee...I just got no one to run my biz so I keep putting it off...so now my right knee is giving me problems been getting it drained along with left....okay heres where the rape comes in...I got insurance but the deduct is really high.... yesterday the doc sez im getting you a mri on the right knee cause you prolly tore something up... rape is almost here <laughs> they have the mri in their clinic...so i get home the clinic mri insurance gal calls and sez we will see you on Weds at 2pm...okay by me...then I can feel a gun stuck in my rear and she sez bring 2085 bucks for your part of the mri ....I say okay  and hangup and think.. Nah.. no rape on me today...so i call an imaging place that  ive used before and went thru the story...they say that this clinic of mine uses them all the time so no problem.....please bring 700 bucks or you can make five payments...just got home 7 bills lighter but no rape on me...im still a virgin after all <laughs> Im prolly gonna have to change ortho Docs after this little tat with his office

I wont tell you who he is...but if you watch the Cowboys and a player goes down...and this guys runs up to the player...well you get the drift....im no superstar by any means <dontknow> but no rape on me today or ever .....2085 bucks my  azz ! <thumbsup>  Wash

It is incredable how much pain knees can generate.I waited to long at the end I couln't take my own body weight on my knees and painkillers gave no relief.Had them both done at the same time to minimize lost time at work.The hardest part was the rehab but everyday it gets better.After 7 mos. of intense therapy I went back to work.It truely was a new lease on life and that was 5 yrs. ago.the improve that procedure everyday.Fortuneately you have resources available to you not alot of people do.20 yrs. ago my next stop would have been a wheelchair.Bite the bullet and don't wait till you can't bear the pain,cause next its the back than the hips because of the knees.

It is incredable how much pain knees can generate.I waited to long at the end I couln't take my own body weight on my knees and painkillers gave no relief.Had them both done at the same time to minimize lost time at work.The hardest part was the rehab but everyday it gets better.After 7 mos. of intense therapy I went back to work.It truely was a new lease on life and that was 5 yrs. ago.the improve that procedure everyday.Fortuneately you have resources available to you not alot of people do.20 yrs. ago my next stop would have been a wheelchair.Bite the bullet and don't wait till you can't bear the pain,cause next its the back than the hips because of the knees.

Rene  you are on target,, then you know what im going thru this pain here would make John Wayne cry. you and i both know that...and eatin vicodens like m&ms well the pain just laffs at that,,,,right?..thanks!  ill get er done! but seven months rehab....poop ill be living under a bridge if i cant do my work....how long till you could drive? how long till you could walkwithout help? how long before you could sit on a five gal bucket and then standup?  damn its 3oclock am and i still cant sleep because of the pain  WTF? setting here washing down a vicoden with a 16oz miller lite and an ice bag on the knee....and i hate beer! <laughs>

<thumbsup>  Wash

Bro don't forget I had both done at the same time.3 weeks with a walker,6 weeks with a cane.Drove after 10 weeks.Wife said I was out almost five months.Not many people know what SheetMetal workers do,so they had me do the Ironworker rehab.With both knees both at the same time getting up from the seated position was a bit of work your quads become very sore.It's like learning how to walk all over again and to stop the wobble walking that I was starting to do.I do heavy work and toolup with an additional 30-40 lbs.If you are at a desk you can cut the time in half or if you only have one done.When you get it done take your pain meds you won't get addicted cause your manageing pain not partying.And eat veggies and dulcolax cause the codine based painkillers will bind you up.I climb and kneel [implant pinches a little] the airport will be a pain in the ass cause of the scanner and the card they give you don't mean poop to the TSA.But the pain will be gone and you get your life back. <thumbsup>

My mother had to have both knees replaced years ago and my brother who is a disabled vet ( Marine ) is going to have to get his done. Now he is 10 years older then me and I am assuming that it is hereditary idk he started having troubles around 30 like trouble getting up after kneeling when working on something or a lot of popping followed by a lot of pain.....let me know if this sound familiar. Now his right knee is chipping the bones because there is nothing between them and his left is following sute. Im 34 and feel I am starting to have these same issues. I am just hoping that its nothing at least thats what my previous VA Primary care physician has been telling.

Thanks Rene!  Yeah...ive been nursing the left knee for 7 years bone on bone,but daamn had xrays done 8 weeks ago of my good knee and the doc said everything looked kinda good....he jinxed me! <laughs>  the left knee always responds to draining and cortizone....the right knee hurts so bad and cortizone and draing dont do crap...I know I tore something the pain is brutal....im no desk guy...I climb ladders or try to...work with hydralics,pressure pumps,and chemicals...ive got to be able to squat and bend :)  The hydrocodine is a real stopper upper <laughs>  Myralax for me <lmao>

thanks for the insight! <thumbsup>  Wash

My mother had to have both knees replaced years ago and my brother who is a disabled vet ( Marine ) is going to have to get his done. Now he is 10 years older then me and I am assuming that it is hereditary idk he started having troubles around 30 like trouble getting up after kneeling when working on something or a lot of popping followed by a lot of pain.....let me know if this sound familiar. Now his right knee is chipping the bones because there is nothing between them and his left is following sute. Im 34 and feel I am starting to have these same issues. I am just hoping that its nothing at least thats what my previous VA Primary care physician has been telling.

Hi Expert  one of my docs once told me "you cant beat genetics"  soooo heres what I would do asap

there are a catagory of knee joint lubes one of them called synvisc that are injected into the knee joint that cushions the joint and lubes it up...ive had it done several times over the years...but the catch is to get it done quick so the damage to the joint is stopped....in the syringe it looks like silicone and 90 weight gear oil <laughs> go get it done it will save your knees! :)  Wash

Wash I just don't know about that. Sounds kinda painful and a little toxic.

Hi Expert  I wouldnt steer you wrong...synvisc and hueralon is made fron the combs of roosters <laughs> so a lil cock injected aint gonna harm you <laughs> no kidding....go google it....im telling you that you dont want any part of what me and Unforgiven have and are going thru. as for the pain well ....Im fortunate to be able do the Zen thing...I have a place in my mind that I can go to and I feel no pain...takes me about thirty seconds to get there and all my Docs give me the time before they do the deed....of course the xanax I take before I go helps <lmao>    Wash

Expert  heres a great deal I found last year...my rhumatologist Doc instead of giving me the injections and charging out the azz for the med...wrote out the script and I took it to tom thumb pharmacy (a grocery store).....theirs was 99 bucks for the 3 syringes...instead of God knows what from the doc...then he just injected them....Oh forgot to tell you its one a week for 3 weeks or now you can get just one big syringe instead of 3.....I looked at the one big one ....and passed on that <lmao>  Wash

And after they inject that chicken caulk after 48 hrs. you stop clucking and you shed all the feathers. <lmao> <laughs>

<lmao>  Char sez...getting injected with a lil cock aint so bad <lmao>  oooops...did I  just tell on myself? <lmao>  Wash