• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Geissele Super 3 gun or Geissele Super Dynamic 3 gun ?

jeffreyC

• 1 month later...

Has anyone shot long range with one ?

I'm thinking of doing some "heavy metal" 3 gun matches, which may include 300+ yard shots.

I've done 600-yard shots with a 14.5" 5.56 carbine and the S3G.  It works. 

I'd prefer the SSA-E for the long stuff, and you can still blow through it's 2-stage and use it as a fast trigger. 

They are both awesome, and if you are a trigger snob (i consider this a good thing, so those of you that are, dont take this negatively ;D), you'll develop a preference of one over the other.  If you genuinely don't already care btwn two stage or single, straight or curved, it'll be a toss up.  I prefer the SD, tbh, but promise i would not pull the other out of any rifle i had it in to trade, cause it's just a good dilemma to be in to have to choose btwn those.  <thumbsup>  I have shot them both, but not recent enough with either to say much in order to clarify why with details other than I love the straight trigger of the SD, and will not be dropping that kind of money myself on any curved trigger again.  I consider that a personal preference, and know one of my shooting trainers hates straight triggers, but still shoots mine because of the quality of the trigger.

Russ

Wow! Palmetto State must of got wind of our thread <laughs> this price right here is pretty much the lowest ive seen.....but of course ive moved on to the super 3gun <laughs> :)  Wash

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/lower-parts/enhanced-triggers/geissele-super-semi-automatic-enhanced-trigger.html?utm_source=MOE+LBK+%26+SSA-E&utm_campaign=Constant+Contact&utm_medium=email