• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Greeting from Cuba on The Bay (Maryland)

EdMP3006

Hiya everybody!

Just found this site while looking for gas tubes for my .308 build that I'm working on for my self and one for my dad....

Here is my current parts list...w/ the exception of charging handle, gas tube and pins:

Stripped Iron Ridge Upper/Lower

Magpul PRS

Standard Grip....for now

Standard LPK....for now

DPMS 24" Bull barrel

DD Lite 12.0 rail

DPMS BCG (Chrome)

As soon as I get it assembled I'll post some pics.......look forward to spending some time here  <thumbsup>

Very nice stick(s)!!!  Welcome, also!  There's a specific Iron Ridge section a little further down the main board menu, if you want to post them in there.  Not much in that section because there aren't many of these out there yet (or the owners haven't found this place yet).  ;D

Where in Maryland are you - southern, by chance?  I'm in NoVA.  If you're close, we can gather and shoot sometime.  <thumbsup>

Very nice stick(s)!!!  Welcome, also!  There's a specific Iron Ridge section a little further down the main board menu, if you want to post them in there.  Not much in that section because there aren't many of these out there yet (or the owners haven't found this place yet).  ;D

Where in Maryland are you - southern, by chance?  I'm in NoVA.  If you're close, we can gather and shoot sometime.  <thumbsup>

Thanks 98Z5V....i wish i was in SoMD, i'm unfortunately about 5 mins away south Bloodymore  >:(

Eh, no worries, man - you're still only about an hour and a half from me.  We can work something up, for sure.  Come September, I've got free ranges (no fees, completely free) all the way to 31 March.  That's worth a drive.  <thumbsup>

I don't know what you've got in that area, but there's plenty in NoVA in the fall, and through the winter.  We can shoot  1k at Quantico, too.  ;D

Eh, no worries, man - you're still only about an hour and a half from me.  We can work something up, for sure.  Come September, I've got free ranges (no fees, completely free) all the way to 31 March.  That's worth a drive.  <thumbsup>

I don't know what you've got in that area, but there's plenty in NoVA in the fall, and through the winter.  We can shoot  1k at Quantico, too.  ;D

Nice! There pretty much isnt anything near me, unless its a private club that you have to join.....I do go to a range sometimes in Delmarva (Delmarva Sporting Clays), but their range is only out to 300yds

Any suggestions on what kinda ammo brands to start out with?