• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

HK SL-8 Opinions

imschur

So I was filling out my form 4's and on the wall facing me was an HK SL-8, KRISS, ACR and a PS90...talk about trying to bait me..Thankfully the girl filling out the papers has this naughty cuteness about her and I was distracted. Anyhow they want like $2000 which without doing research seems high. Im still mildly interested in the platform though. Ok it was sexy as hell.

Anyone here have trigger time on one? BTW I think this is the -4 variant

I have a friend that had one, I never got to try it though. As i recall he sold it. Are there high cap mags available for it?  You say you were filling out form 4's, that has nothing to do with the HK right? I will ask my friends opinion of the gun  if you wish.  BTW, I've got the Kriss (semi auto, long barreled version) I may have posted info on it, so don't want to post repeat info. If you're thinking about one, PM me and I'll share my experience with you. I actually like it, but, much like my Saiga 12, it took a little "fine tuning" to get it to where I'm happy with it.

When I see stuff like this it makes me proud to be someone involved with firearms and those that build them. the amount of engineering and effort that goes into something like this !!!!.  Also makes me wonder how anyone in their right mind could think that by passing legislation, they will be able to restrict/prevent gun ownership by such a talented and driven group as the gun people of this country. Only thing they could accomplish would be to put a lot of extremely skilled/talented pro gun people out of work, and create a blackmarket the likes of which they have never seen, bigger by far than what they dealt with during prohibition.