• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

looking for a sight and carry handle

Magwa

Okay, I have one, but it's not an A2 or A4.  It's actually a carbine.  It has 6/3 elevation marks instead of 8/3.  It also has a little bit of wear marks on it.  PM an offer if interested.  I'll put a picture up as soon as I figure out how to resize it.

Well I am not sure myself I have a A2 20 inch barrel flat top 5,56 rifle lenght gas and it has the standard front a2 sight so i am not sure if the elevation marks would work with the carbine model maybe someone else could chime in who has more smarts on this matter than me and i will also ask around and get back to you thanks...

the front sight I am looking for is a flip up that attaches to a railed gas block on my Dpms lr308 I have a flip up rear sight for it..

• 4 weeks later...

Elevation marks on the wheel will work fine - here's the deal with 8/3 and 6/3 markings:

All detachable carry handles will have 6/3 markings on them, if they're modeled after the real deal (or are the real deal).  A2 rifles with fixed carry handles (part of the upper receivers) are going to be marked 8/3. 

The receivers are drilled for the 8/3 adjustment, and at max settings, some of that rear elevation mechanism is actually down inside the receiver.

Can't do that on a flat-top.  Since max adjustment must be contained inside the detachable carry handle, it doesn't have the same long range of the A2 receiver.  Detachables are 6/3.  <thumbsup>