• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Char's new best friend

washguy

Hi ya'll Here is Char's new best lil buddy! thanks Chris Harter@ performance arms in Kansas.

We just got back from the range and nevermind his melt job and slide cerakoting....this baby works flawless and its the best ive seen her shoot with a pistol! How chris finds these hard to get items I dunno,but I like it <thumbsup> He did the apex,sear,usb tuned the trigger to 4.5 lbs.polished the chamber and on and on....the slide is sniper grey and he textured an offhand shelf ....now another round to stock up on <laughs>  Wash

e16998c2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys  just got in a lasermax for Char's 9mm shield...this added piece fits like a glove and looks like it was molded with the gun....they are 130 bills which is too freakin much.but when you find one on ebay for 86 how can you not buy it? <lmao>  sorry for the crap pic...from my cell phone  :)save1_zps1251a624.jpg Wash

I tried a lazer on my Kimber ultra carry.

Slowed me down by  a half  a second over point and shoot.    Same accuracy, just slowed me down waiting for the eyes to catch the red light.

Wow!  will give it a try and see what happens . nothing beats instincts!  thanks! :)Wash

respectfully

Terry

Hi Triple    Char's just getting her sight pictures down with handguns....she only has maybe 400rds down the pipe with a handgun.....she is prepping for her chl test with the shield..i might have messed up by putting it on there....may be too much info for eyes and brain?...well its got an on/off switch..so we will put it to the test.....we all must have that sight picture tucked away in the brain for that micro second of use right?  :)    Wash

I was gonna do something like that for Mida since she wants to run my XDM but I figure she needs to learn the basics first.Sight picture like brother Terry said. <thumbsup>

Yep Rene  I think we are spot on,but you know when she brought up the sight pic at the wall the red dot was spot on in sight picture!    ill tell you this though...the laser shows you how much movement you have going on....right or wrong? <dontknow> Wash

Well...so much for a laser and Char <laughs> I kinda thought she wouldnt get the hang of it....and I was right...she was all over the place with it,buti could also see what she was dong wrong...of course the grip! turn off the laser and she was on target....she just doesnt have enough lead down the pipe yet

but dadgum for me...I was putiing rounds right where the dot was....geez it made me a more acccurate shooter ! :) Wash

I knew when I was shooting that there was a difference.  Only a competition timer showed the real results.

Shot timers are worth their weight in gold, I'll tell ya.  <thumbsup>  I have a PACT Club Timer III, and love the thing.

Rob and Greg are gonna hate the thing, come the October trip...  <laughs>