• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Handguard for LAR-8

ces777

dang...too bad for RRA I know next to nothing about rifles...

and dang....24oz...is a lot....

The Troy rail is not compatible with our .308 nut configuration. Our 12 quad rail weighs 24.4oz. The PRS cheek piece will still contact the charge handle by 1?4” on the AR-10 model and ½” on the AR15 model. the AR-10 means strictly Armalite We do have military discounts with a photo copy of your ID attached to your account on file..

THANK YOU,

B.J. BLICK

REPAIR / TECH. SUPPORT

BJB@ROCKRIVERARMS.COM

Like I said previously, brother - find out what the barrel but stats are for the RRA (diameter and thread pitch) and you'll be golden in a rail search possibility.  RRA can tell you what that info is, if you call them and ask them.  <thumbsup>

well finally got the info but he is saying JP is the only other maker for handguard options...seems strange - maybe Troy and other just don't feel it's worth it to produce such an oddball size?

"the only other ones on the market is JP-enterprises. The threads are 1-7/16*18UNEF-2Ax.555 +/-.002."

THANK YOU,

B.J. BLICK

REPAIR / TECH. SUPPORT

BJB@ROCKRIVERARMS.COM

looks awesome but it is a bit expensive for me right now and still a bit heavier than I was looking for.  Also, my personal desire is not to have quad rails all over - not really a necessity but it looks bad ass!

For now I am just going to add the mini rail peices to the A4 handrail and once my budget allows possibly get the daniel defense. or something by JP.  Hell maybe by then they will have a Troy Alpha equivalent.