• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Day Job Real Slow

imschur

The "plan" is far from perfect no doubt >:(.The pre-existing is a huge positiver step forward.People using the emergency room as primary care is a HUGE problem.Watching Judge Judy and SO MANY that go infront of her that are on SS disability and there is nothing wrong with these fukin peopleWTF.Yet they side job laboring [guy on transplant list?],woman with bad back had no problem getting around yet was able to climb in her truck :o.Thier is no end yet the guy/gal with a legit problem has to wait along time to get SS disability.The amount fraud is sick,the people,doctors,insurers all playing the game on OUR dime >:(.My theraphy is more than the surgery :eek:.HMO dropped the ball and I almost missed my program.Then back to the insurance they take you'r money but don't want to pay out :bat:.The nightmare of Sandy is just begenning for alot of people,reading where some insurance co. aren't paying poop if anything where it will be tied up in court.Fukin sad that good people get punished and shitbirds continue on there way :box1: :soap: that is all.

Speaking of Sandy. a friend on another forum who lives in NYC just learned that he would have been better off without flood insurance. FEMA would have covered EVERYTHING. State Farm would not cover the contents in his basement which was his pc business and whatever his wife had going on.

Regarding insurance. I was talking to the little womans parents who are both near 80. That shit they have to go through is confusing for a young mind.

Regaurding flood insurance: When I got this house they said I was in  flood plain the preium was based on the outstanding mortage.At 60k it was $350.00.When I refied and rolled in the kids student loan it was 150k premium went to $850.00 I was only 50 yrds. of a finger to Turkey Creek.Reading the fine print :o they were only going to cover 65k in damages.I have a crawl space about 6ft. tall with nothing down there.Corp of Engineers did flood abate work and after 5 yrs. got taken off :).65k is easy to hit with water damage.In one of the other towns bro had so much water pressure blew out walls.Had sewer no flood took it in the ass >:(.Here flood and sewer and wind in addition are treated seperatly. :cookoo:

One other thing I like about my job is my boss doesn't like sending us home unless we want. I've remodeled two houses, roofed his poured concrete, and so on. Right know I'm on my way to a house he just built to do the final work on the furnace, and it all pays the same

People in my neck of the woods are struggling to hold on. If you are in an industry that services cars, home appliances, and generally keep exiting stuff working are staying busy out here....because no one is buying new cars, no one can afford an new dryer, no one has any $ left in the wallet.

Things are going to get worse, folks.

The fed is printing money, and we are then auctioning T-Bills to float our debt, and buying the debt because no one else will.

We're printing in, loaning it and borrowing it all at the  same time.

It is insane.