• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cuomo Close To Announcing Sweeping New Gun Control Laws

imschur

Here we go - the left leads the rest of the country... 

CA and NY are in competition with each other.  MA, CT, NJ, and WA all watch what's going on.  CA tries to catch up, and makes up MORE poop for it's "subjects."  MA, CT, NJ try to keep up with the Joneses...  WA feels left out, and makes up some non-sensical poop, just because.

My prediction.  <thumbsup>

I believe it, brother.  I really do.  Your state has been floundering too long under Democratic "rule."  That's what it really is.  I don't say that to pick sides between GOP and Dems - it's the "left" attitude that has been ripping this country apart, piece by piece, and sometimes, chunk by chunk. 

You can only take a chunk out of my ass so many times - until I have no ass left. 

That was something I said in the Army, when "superiors" that didn't know poop were in the decision making process, yet they had no leadership skills whatsoever.  I battled them whenever I could.  Sometimes won, sometimes lost, and ALWAYS got my ass chewed for it.  I got the hell out when I realized I didn't want to make that last rank - I didn't want to be "peers" with most of those fuckheads that were already there, and were "the best of the best."  bullpoopy - they were worse than a company full of Privates.

Same thing is happening in this country - we're being "led" by a bunch of fucking idiots with NO leadership skills.  They couldn't "lead" their way out of a piss-soaked paper bag.  Couldn't find their ass with both hands, and a map.

In a nutshell, if this country doesn't find some real leaders with a quickness, then the swirling at the bottom of the bowl will be a full flush, in very short order. 

This kinda poop makes my blood boil.  :soap:

With very few exceptions the only difference between a CT Republican and Democrat is the spelling. 40 plus years of Democrat control. To think this used to be "Gun Valley" I live within 15 minutes of where Remington, Winchester, High Standard to name a few operated in their hay day.

We've been fighting an almost losing battle for a LONG time.  The idiots are finally winning.

This is from two years ago, almost exactly:

http://www.conservativedeclaration.com/2011/01/bill-to-ban-high-capacity-magazines-to-come/

They never quit, but they're finally winning - they've been working at this for quite some time...

I hope every manufacturer in NY leaves that state.  It will suck for the locals in the factories, it will suck for those local economies,...  and I hope it sucks BAD for that state.  Only then, will the people begin to realize what they have done. 

Maybe.

Read this - it's damn near a prediction of our (now) future.

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/marlin-rant-forum/68167-gun-manufacturers-leave-new-york.html