• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

comments

BigP623

Yup.

After the Tucson shooting libs were given free license by the media to say anything vile and slanderous.

I went as far as to call local radio and state "Prior to this I made an effort to listen to anyone's point of view, if it was done respectfully.  Now I can see they are totally full of crap and disrespect, vile and hateful.  They will never have my ear again."

Jon

Yeah but I just cant help but to keep scrolling when I hit the bottom of the article and it traps me neck deep in the bullpoopy coming from those peoples keyboards....Id like one of them to tell me half of what most of them say to my face but when approached face to face most tuck their tail and agree with what you say...

I have "friends" , my wifes friends, that live in NYC and are HIGHLY lib...well they came down for a wedding this weekend and I tried talking to them about some of the bullpoopy they post on facebook and wow wouldnt you know half of their views changed....

We briefly got into the "youre taking my right to not feel like I will die going to the movies just so you can have a right to own an assaullt rifle" bullpoopy and that ended with me calling them blind for not seeing they are limiting other peoples rights for the benefit of themselves but they cant see through their own bullpoopy

Sorry for the rant...just been without my xanax today LMAO

These motherfuckers that hide behind the keyboard and make remarks that they would never say to someones face.Fuckin cowards,I stopped resaponding to thier stupid cowardly remarks cause I get so hot you could cook a steak on the top of my head.The remarks they make about our Veterans and our troops makes me sick.I told one in my remarks that if you find youself getting murdered or raped I will turn my back and walk away since you don't like my gun,and I am under no obligation to help you.Enjoy a nice death.