• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

BCM Charging Handle compatability with AR10.

Sorry, I don't understand  why the strike-outs occured.  Couldn't get it to go away, even when I started over.

Upper and lower fit normally.  When i forced the take-down pin in, I was unable to withdraw the charging handle.  I had to tap both pins out to fix and remove the handle.

OK problem fixed.  I returned the handle to the store.  The store offered to let their gunsmith to have a look at it, and he noticed that the handle was binding at the bottom of the handle, against the upper.  He filed down on it a bit, and it worked perfectly.  Just needed to widen out the "V"-shaped grove to allow for more clearance.  Now were good to go.

Don't have an answer for that my man. I've swapped a number of handles out for different types and they've all worked pretty good. Now, mostly I use PRI gas-busters. But I've swapped out other handles too. Lately, I'm on to the Rainer Raptor style of handles. Something about them that I've taken a liking to.

• 1 month later...