• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Looking for brass

.308LiteHunter

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I prefer LC for the gas gun and Lapua for the bolt. But Lapua is pricey and you can find it. The only reason for the Lapua in the bolt rifle is the amount of reloads you can get out of them. One of the high power competitors is on his 15th reload. But remember he is annealing with every reload which makes a huge difference on long they will last. You can get over 8 reloads on Lake City if you do the same thing.

I've gotten a couple thousand rounds of once fired LC fromthe EE area on AR15.com, something like $175 per 1k shipped I think it was. It pops up from time to time...   ran them all thru the SS tumbler and it all looks good - haven't found but a couple damaged and nothing really scratched at all.

I've gotten a couple thousand rounds of once fired LC fromthe EE area on AR15.com, something like $175 per 1k shipped I think it was. It pops up from time to time...   ran them all thru the SS tumbler and it all looks good - haven't found but a couple damaged and nothing really scratched at all.

I found some good stuff on there as well, thanks for the info!