• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ammo & Goodies

jrtmasp

Some ADI 5.56 900 ct just came into stock here and some other nice items. Not rock bottom prices but better than a lot of others out there. I've had luck with his site. Although it's not as big as some others, they have a good selection at times.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/

Have you purchased ammo through them? If so, how? Inquiring minds…..

lol Just posted this in sales/coupons myself.

I too like AIM Surplus.

Jon

Whoops lol. You one up-ed me by chosing a better topic category. I was wondering which was best. As long as it's out there. I was tempted to buy that ammo but I have my lowers so no rush when I don't have the money for it anyways. The Magpul CTR is a good deal too. I want one bad.

Have you purchased ammo through them? If so, how? Inquiring minds…..

Edge, I've never bought ammo from them and I know some sites can be a pain with certain shipping addressses (Ma). I know MA people who have ordered bulk ammo online to MA home addresses and haven't had issues. I would call or email to ask. I think it's a site to site basis thing.

Edge, I've never bought ammo from them and I know some sites can be a pain with certain shipping addressses (Ma). I know MA people who have ordered bulk ammo online to MA home addresses and haven't had issues. I would call or email to ask. I think it's a site to site basis thing.

sending a pm..

I had a great experience with them.  I did not buy ammo, but I bought some mags from them.  I combined my work and home address when filling out shipping address and then wondered why the package didn't arrive when it was supposed to.  When I realized I was an idiot, they gladly rerouted the package at their expense (about 10% of the order total) so that I got what I ordered.