• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Remember That Position?

planeflyer21

Yesterday at the range something odd happened.

For the first time in 20 years I was able to shoot from a sitting position comfortably.  And ring steel every time.  That means a lack of struggling to compress fat in areas that normally wouldn't touch.  <laughs>

I'm telling you guys, getting fat isn't "just a part of getting older", and the aches and pains from youth are compounded with every extra pound.  They're still there…but not screaming all the time.

Free.  As in "Nothing to purchase but the food you will be eating."  And a good blender.

The rest is discipline.  And if this nacho munching, 'Beto's scarfing, pizza gorging fatass can do it…ANYONE can do it!

http://www.cleanprogram.com

They do now sell supplements for those people "Too busy" to fill a blender or make a meal once a day…but premade food is what got me on the lardwagon in the first place.  Don't do it!

That's a lot of work ! Go to Levitz and just get a bigger Lazy Boy recliner and have them deliver it to your range. At least you will sit more comfortable.

Man has the quality at Sam Levitz dropped or what?!

Basset wholesale outlet.

Remember too, Mike…I've not been working out at all.  Just eating differently.

Congrats on loosing the weight... processed foods are the biggest joke in this country don't eat them fresh  whole foods and lean meat Not raised in a barnyard are all you need to stay trim but you also need to walk ,run , do something to keep the heart healthy good luck ...