• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

MagLula .308 AR Mag Loaders/Unloaders

98Z5V

Whilst in Vegas, I got a frantic text message from Rob...  <lmao>

"Hey, Drew sent me this to try to get ahold of you - go find MagLula, they have 308 loaders now!"

I read the forwarded email from Drew, and it was straight from Guy Tal, of MagLula.  I found the booth to go check one out, and he only had TWO left.  The one on the table was paint-penned as a demo model, but he DID have just one more under the table...    >:D 

They're not available on his website yet, but they are listed as "Coming in November 2013"

post-7-0-85017400-1391141456_thumb.jpg

Slick!! Stupid sr25 ;) I still have life In my nubs for my fal mags but that is slick!

Guy Tal had them all out on the table, brother - 4 different .308 versions.  <thumbsup>

*  DPMS/SR-25 version

*  Armalite AR-10 version

*  SCAR 17 version

*  H&K G3 version

this topic was covered here:

Did you get one yet?  Post up any info on how it's working for you?  <thumbsup>

What I posted isn't "old news."  What I posted in an example of what's in my hands, man.  Haven't seen anybody else here on this site post what I did...  Thought that might be helpful, and maybe help someone that was on the fence about buying one - "Do I do it, or not?  Haven't seen one work yet, so I don't know..."

Thought that might be helpful, and maybe help someone that was on the fence about buying one - "Do I do it, or not?  Haven't seen one work yet, so I don't know..."

Well. you got my attention. I didn't even know I needed something like that, now I am on the hunt. AR-15 one is easy to find but the .308 AR is a bit difficult. My wife watched the video and she even said "You need one of those!" She thought the outtakes were pretty funny too!

Thanks for taking the time to do the vid and post it brother! <thumbsup>

Edited by 392heminut