• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It FINALLY F-ing arrived

Rsquared

Got the gas system pics for ya fella's. And I think that my little brain has finally figured out why everything on this rifle is so fuckin stiff. When looking at the carrier, the op rod and the gas plug/regulator.....this thing looks like it's been fired. I'm guessing that it was some test firing at the factory. I don't know how many rounds that they'll normally do at any given factory, to consider a rifle properly functioning......but they could've at least cleaned the damn thing.

So.....looks like she's gonna get completely torn down and cleaned before I get the opportunity to play with her. Oh well. Gives me something to do tomorrow to keep me out of trouble....besides laundry that is. Yep....that's just the kind of exciting guy that I am on a Sunday these days.

Got the gas system pics for ya fella's. And I think that my little brain has finally figured out why everything on this rifle is so fuckin stiff. When looking at the carrier, the op rod and the gas plug/regulator.....this thing looks like it's been fired. I'm guessing that it was some test firing at the factory. I don't know how many rounds that they'll normally do at any given factory, to consider a rifle properly functioning......but they could've at least cleaned the damn thing.

So.....looks like she's gonna get completely torn down and cleaned before I get the opportunity to play with her. Oh well. Gives me something to do tomorrow to keep me out of trouble....besides laundry that is. Yep....that's just the kind of exciting guy that I am on a Sunday these days.

I've read that manufacturers purposely leave the firearms dirty so that you'll know they've been test fired and proven.