• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

And yet again , more ammo for the DHS

I've looked at the video... this guy is "making the news" like this in order to sell a book...

Ammunition Shortage Conspiracy Theories Gain Support with Bizarre Federal Government Ammo Purchases - WMBB TV - May 02, 2014
http://www.wmbb.com/story/25416558/ammunition-shortage-conspiracy-theories-gain-support-with-bizarre-federal-government-ammo-purchases

A Recent news story regarding the U.S. Army’s plan to destroy over $1 billion worth of ammunition is proof that the federal government has been buying more ammo than it actually needs, claimed Jacobs.

“A recent story in the USA Today revealed that the Pentagon plans to destroy perfectly good ammunition worth in excess of a billion dollars,” said Jacobs. “This unbelievable waste of taxpayer dollars is part of this plan to keep ammo out of consumer markets in my opinion.”

Jacobs has released a video presentation on his website that provides more details to support his theories. The website address is http://ammoindependence.com/pr1-video.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure looks like to me & what a lot of us have been saying from the beginning . Conspiracy theory ? Maybe or fact , the shortage to us citizens is real & there has to be more to it .

Its odd , that those who were elected & sworn to serve the Constitution of the United States , can work against it with there own agenda .

It sure looks like to me & what a lot of us have been saying from the beginning . Conspiracy theory ? Maybe or fact , the shortage to us citizens is real & there has to be more to it .

Its odd , that those who were elected & sworn to serve the Constitution of the United States , can work against it with there own agenda .

Maybe…but low level corruption will soon kick in, when low-level cronies realize they can make bucks sneaking it out the back door.

Maybe…but low level corruption will soon kick in, when low-level cronies realize they can make bucks sneaking it out the back door.

Smuggling out the ammo that the Army is scheduled to destroy would be nearly like being able to print your own money. Once the Army has that ammo taken off the books they won't be looking for it.

Here's one of Ted Cruz's 76 lawless actions by the O'Butthead administration .

8. “Government agencies are engaging in ‘Operation Choke Point,’ where the government asks banks to ‘choke off’ access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like—such as ‘ammunition sales.’”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/07/ted-cruz-releases-definitive-list-of-76-lawless-obama-actions/#ixzz314Ih3jez

Here's one of Ted Cruz's 76 lawless actions by the O'Butthead administration .

8. “Government agencies are engaging in ‘Operation Choke Point,’ where the government asks banks to ‘choke off’ access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like—such as ‘ammunition sales.’”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/07/ted-cruz-releases-definitive-list-of-76-lawless-obama-actions/#ixzz314Ih3jez

It'll be cash for my man then. $290 for a case of 62 gr green tip, as many as you can haul, or flat rate of $15 S&H. He's got truckloads, he said, literally. 

Thought it was pretty weird to hear one of my favorite re-loading corps had been choked off from their brass source at DOD, who began shredding all the DOD brass rather than selling it. 

Silver? Gold? Nope, it'll be he who holds the most ammo for their army, can take whatever they need. poop's gone beyond zombie time. 

Thought it was pretty weird to hear one of my favorite re-loading corps had been choked off from their brass source at DOD, who began shredding all the DOD brass rather than selling it. 

Used military cartridge brass once again being destroyed--robbing shooters, taxpayers - Examiner - March 26, 2010

http://www.examiner.com/article/used-military-cartridge-brass-once-again-being-destroyed-robbing-shooters-taxpayers

Fort Drum brass destruction threatens reloading supply and more - Examiner - January 25, 2013

http://www.examiner.com/article/fort-drum-brass-destruction-threatens-reloading-supply-and-more

Definitely a concentrated effort to deprive us of fired brass , not only the Administration , but some Ammunition manufacturers  or they are being squeezed by those Communists in Power.

I can also see an executive order to supply LE first with ammo because of the shortage . They will claim that we need our LE trained ( we all agree there ,but ) more than Mr. Hunter needs to train. That will even make our ammo shortage an emergency. These people are slick & had to have this planed for a long time . Bastiges  

Military brass is still being shredded! Some of you might remember that a friend of mine who works for Raytheon at White Sands Missile Range had picked me up quite a bit of 7.62 brass. I was at the USPSA match in Las Cruces last Saturday and one of the guys there had won a DPMS GII at a 3 gun match and needed brass. My buddy told him that he couldn't get him any now, all the brass at White Sands had just gone to the shredder!