• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New member ammocanman

Ammocanman

Greetings from Alabama. I was fortunate to find this forum and have enjoyed lurking the last few days. Read the ink off most pages to be honest. Since I own one of the Armalite AR 10 versions I enlightened myself on that topic and found a lot of info on the subject. I am a 6ppc short range bench rest nut, I shoot a stolle actioned, Krieger and bartlein barrelled, scoville stocked, jeweled triggered sporter that was smithed by Billy Stevens of Stevens Accuracy. That being said my interests will be confined to wringing the absolute last degree of accuracy from the ar platform. I accept the fact that reaching BR levels will not happen so I will have to settle with close. Perfection is a direction, not a destination right?

Very interested in hearing and learning from anyone on the board with suggestions concerning accurizing this platform to the fullest.

Thanks for the opportunity to join and learn. I hope to be able to contribute in the future as well. Nice forum and very well run.

Thanks,

Ammocanman 

Very interested in hearing and learning from anyone on the board with suggestions concerning accurizing this platform to the fullest.

Find out what all LaRue does to that OBR - that's a great way to start, for AR accuracy.  :o

Welcome aboard, man.  <thumbsup>