• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

...and so I spent some money....

shibiwan

Stopped by ....so I go stumbling through the door of yet another LGS/gun pusher in Tempe today at lunch and saw this lightly used Sig SP2022 Tactical (2012-9mm).

post-14035-0-31118800-1380065925.jpg

Got a good look and feel of the gun and fell in love with how it fit in my hand... much better than the XDm or the M&P....went back after work and picked it up. I'm now $400 poorer and I'm having to hide it from the wife for now....

[there - edited for the master enabler]

post-14035-0-31118800-1380065925_thumb.j

Edited by shibiwan

My wife bought one, she said it felt good.   Went to the range and shot it.   She sold it to a friend!

I really feel for you guys that have to hide your new guns!  In our house, my wife probably buys two to my one......LOl!!!

So, my wife and I stumbled into the LGS and found a '60;s vintage Colt Commander!   In 9mm, no less!$450 bucks!!! Bought it on the spot!

Now, its my wifes second favorite conceled carry gun.   Right next to her Kimber solo.LOL!

Now I have to find a vintage colt 38 super, to round things out.

Respectfully

Terry

PS.  My wife is busy planing the changes she wants on the Commander.  So far she's got sights, trigger job, extened slide stop, and a beavertail safty.. I'm waiting to start untill she finishes her list.LOL!

Edited to fit forum requierments.

Edited by Tripledeuce